NH HMIS Coordinated Entry Information
Coordinated entry is an important process through which people experiencing or at risk of experiencing homelessness can access the crisis response system in a streamlined way, have their strengths and needs quickly assessed, and quickly connect to appropriate, tailored housing and mainstream services within the community or designated region.
Standardized assessment tools and practices used within local coordinated assessment processes take into account the unique needs of children and their families as well as youth. When possible, the assessment provides the ability for households to gain access to the best options to address their needs, incorporating participants’ choice, rather than being evaluated for a single program within the system. The most intensive interventions are prioritized for those with the highest needs.
This article contains multiple resources for the NH Coordinated Entry system.
Coordinated Entry Resources
- NH Coordinated Entry Policy and Procedure Manual (PDF)
- NH Client Consent and HMIS (Web Link)
- NH HMIS Coordinated Entry Training (Recorded Training)
- HUD CE Data Elements Training (Live Training)
Reach out to your System Administrator for Password
- New Hampshire Coordinated Entry Workflow Manual (PDF)
- New Hampshire Coordinated Entry Quick Guide (PDF)
- Coordinated Entry Event Referral Crosswalk (PDF Document)
- NH HMIS In Person Coordinated Entry Training PowerPoint (PDF Document)
- NH HMIS Prioritization Report Workflow Manual (PDF Document)
Coordinated Entry HMIS Intake Forms
- NH BoS Regional Access Points and Coordinated Access Training (PowerPoint)
- NH BoS Coordinated Entry System Website (Website)
- NH Regional Access Points (Excel)
Copyright 2023 Institute for Community Alliances. All rights reserved.