VT Permanent Supportive Housing

Permanent Supportive Housing

In Vermont, there are two types of Permanent Supportive Housing, CoC funded and non-CoC funded. CoC funded PSH must follow the federal guidance and is administered by VT State Housing Authority, Brattleboro Housing Authority, and Burlington Housing Authority. Often PSH projects in VT are referred to as Shelter+Care. 

HMIS Guides and Training:

HUD Resources:

If you have questions or concerns, please reach out to your VT HMIS System Administrators; vthmis@icalliances.org

Copyright 2022 Institute for Community Alliances. All rights reserved.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.