CE Assessing Staff Report
[GNRL-405] CE Assessing Staff Report
Report Purpose and Summary
This report details all assessments created during the reporting period, separated by the assessing staff person. It is intended for use by assessing staff and program management. This report requires an Assessment during the reporting period. An enrollment is not required to be included in this report. All users can run the report. Restrictions are in place for which agencies can be accessed based on the rights of the user.
Make sure you are operating in Clarity under the agency you are running the report for. You can check and change this under your name in the top right corner.
Step 1: Click on the Launchpad, then click on the Reports icon.
Step 2: In the Report Library, click the down arrow next to the Assessment Based Reports folder to expand the section.
Step 3: Click the Run button next to [GNRL-405] CE Assessing Staff Report.
Step 4: Enter the following parameters
|Assessment(s)||Choose which assessment screen(s) should be included in the report (hold either control/command/shift button to select multiple)|
|Assessing User(s)||Choose which staff member(s) to include in the report (hold either control/command/shift button to select multiple)|
|Report Date Range||Choose the assessment date range to include in the report|
|Report Output Format||Select Web Page, PDF or Excel|
Step 5: Click submit
The file will be sent to the Report Queue. Once the report is processed, you will receive a notification that the report is ready.
To open the report, either select Open on the popup or click the Queue icon and then click Open.
This report provides data from the following fields:
- Assessment Date
- Client Full Name
- Unique ID
- Veteran (Status)
- CE Household Type
- The assessing program enrollment Household type, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Adults in CE Household
- The number of adults in the assessing program enrollment, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Children in CE Household
- The number of children in the assessing program enrollment, left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
- Assessment Name
- Assessment Score
- Referred to Queue - has the assessment/client been referred to the queue
- Contact Info (Yes/No)
- 'Yes' if the client location field is filled
- 'No' if the client location field is not filled
- Assessing Agency
- Assessing Program - left blank if no program enrollment is attached to the assessment
In addition to the main table, a list of staff with no relevant assessments during the reporting period is included: