Monthly Staff Report
[DQXX-103] Monthly Staff Report
Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides details about your agency’s staff activity within Clarity. It shows a breakdown of the activity for each individual staff member and the quality of data they have collected, as well as general data quality information for the agency as a whole. Data quality is reported by data element (e.g. Date of Birth, Race, Ethnicity, Veteran Status, etc.) for all clients served. For individual staff user activity, the report provides information including the number of clients, [both existing and new] that each staff member was assigned to during the time frame of report. Staff are pulled into this report based on client's open program enrollments and their assigned staff for the program. This report can be used for agency data clean-up, as well as to reassign clients who may have been enrolled by a staff member who is now inactive.
Make sure you are operating in Clarity under the agency you are running the report for. You can check and change this under your name in the top right corner.
Step 1: Click on the Launchpad, then click on the Reports icon.
Step 2: In the Report Library, click the down arrow next to the “Data Quality Reports” folder to expand the section.
Step 3: Click the Run button to the right of [DQXX-103] Monthly Staff Report
Step 4: Enter the following parameters
|Report Date Range||Select the range of activity dates to include in the report|
|Report Output Format||The User can choose to format the report output as a *Web Page, PDF, or Excel|
*Drilldown Functionality is available when run in Web Page Format
Step 5: Click submit
The file will be sent to the Report Queue. Once the report is processed, you will receive a notification that the report is ready.
The top of the report provides general data quality information for all clients enrolled by your agency's staff members as a whole, as seen below:
Next, the report provides details on individual staff's user activity. This data is broken into these four sections that are categorized by staff's user status:
- Active staff
- Active staff with no activity
- Inactive staff with actively enrolled clients
- Locked users with activity
It provides data for the following fields and as shown in the photo below:
- Staff person's name
- Unduplicated number of their assigned clients
- New clients: number of clients newly enrolled in a service or program within the report date range
- Average Timeliness: Average number of days from program/service start date to the time the service/program was recorded
- The data quality percentage showing the average amount of program specific data elements that the staff reported as "Don't Know"
- The data quality percentage showing the average amount of program specific data elements that the staff reported as "Refused"
- The data quality percentage showing the average amount of program specific data elements that the staff reported as "Data not collected" or is NULL
The next chart in the report, the Data Element table, returns the data quality error statistics for each of the data elements for the agency as a whole. The errors are pulled from the screens as indicated by the section headers. The chart provides the amount and percentage of Don’t Know, Client Refused and Data Not Collected/NULL response options for all clients served during the report period as shown below.
This report includes drilldown functionality by clicking on the numbers in the “Unique Clients” and “New Clients” columns that details the list of clients. Drilldown functionality is also available within the Data Element table to view the list of clients who are included within each “total” column.