Client Project Stay Issues Report
[GNRL-242] Client Project Stay Issues
Report Purpose and Summary
This report is used to help identify and troubleshoot data problems within the system. Notify your System Administrator of issues your agency encounters in the system.
Make sure you are operating in Clarity under the agency you are running the report for. You can check and change this under your name in the top right corner.
Step 1: Click on the Launchpad, then click on the Reports icon.
Step 2: In the Report Library, click the down arrow next to the Data Quality Reports folder to expand the section.
Step 3: Click the Run button to the right of [GNRL-242] Client Project Stay Issues.
Step 4: Enter the following parameters
|CoC Filter Category|| Choose how the CoC filter should be applied:
|CoC||Select the appropriate CoC|
|Program Type(s)||Choose which program types to include in the report (hold either control/command/shift button to select multiple types)|
|Program Status||Choose whether to include active &/or inactive programs|
|Program(s)||Choose which program(s) to include (hold either control/command/shift button to select multiple)|
|Report Date Range||Select the date range for the report|
|Report Output Format||The User can choose to format the report output as a *Web Page, PDF, or Excel|
*Drilldown Functionality is available when run in Web Page Format
Step 5: Click submit
The file will be sent to the Report Queue. Once the report is processed, you will receive a notification that the report is ready.
To open the report, either select Open on the popup or click the Queue icon and then click Open.
The report indicates the following data issues reported by your agency within the system:
Program Entry Issues:
- Have no entry screen
- More than one entry screen
- Date issue between start date and date on entry screen
Program Exit Issues:
- Exit date with no exit screen
- More than one exit screen
- Date issue between exit date and date on exit screen
Custom Program Demographic Record Issues:
- Have no custom data record
- More than one custom data record
Client Program Assessment Income Cash Issues:
- Income from any source as Off with at least one specific income type as On
- Income from any source as On with all specific income as Off
- Income from some specific source as On with non-positive respective amount
- Income from some specific source as Off with a positive respective amount
- Individual income doesn't match up to the addition of all the specific amounts
Enrolled Client Issues:
- Have no client demographic record
- More than one client demographic record
- Child or unknown age set as a veteran
Enrolled Client Demographic Issues:
- Have no client demographic custom record
- More than one client demographic custom record
Enrolled Client Assessment Issues:
- Have no client assessment custom record
- More than one client assessment custom record
Client Location Issues:
- Have no record with the client location for the head