Program Outcomes Report
[OUTS-200] Program Outcomes
Report Purpose and Summary
This report provides types of client income including cash and non-cash benefits present at time of exit from mainstream programs. It also reports housing outcomes for Transitional Housing and Permanent Housing programs.
Make sure you are operating in Clarity under the agency you are running the report for. You can check and change this under your name in the top right corner.
Step 1: Click on the Launchpad and select the Reports icon.
Step 2: Once on the Reports main page, click the down arrow next to the Program Based Reports to expand the section.
Step 3: Click the Run button next to [OUTS-200] Program Outcomes.
Step 4: Enter the following parameters and click Ok.
|Choose whether to include Active, Inactive, or All Programs. Choose Active Programs for current programs
|Choose Program(s) you want to include in report (hold either control/command/shift button to select multiple)
|Report Date Range
|Choose Start Date and End Date of reporting period
|Report Output Format
Step 5: click Submit
The file will be sent to the Report Queue. Once the report is processed, you receive a notification that the report is ready.
To open the report, either select Open on the popup or click the Queue icon and then click Open to open your report.
This report is divided into Table A and Table B.
Table A: Mainstream Programs at Exit
Reports cash income and non-cash benefits that clients reported at program exit. This table will include information from housing programs and mainstream programs.
Table B: Housing Outcomes
Table B is divided into two sections: Transitional Housing & Permanent Housing. It reports only information for programs that fit these criteria.
Permanent Housing includes the following five components:
- Exited PH project: This total reflects the number of clients who exited the Permanent Housing Program(s) during the report dates.
- Did not leave PH project: This total reflects the clients still currently enrolled in the Permanent Housing Program(s) at the report end date.
- Exited PH after staying 6 months or longer: This total reflects the amount of clients who were enrolled in the program for 6 months or longer and were exited during the report dates.
- Exited PH after staying less than 6 months: This total reflects the amount of clients who were enrolled in the program for less than 6 months and were exited during the report dates.
- Did not exit PH and have been active less than 6 months: This information reflects the amount of clients still currently enrolled in the Permanent Supportive Housing Program(s) at the report end date. Their program stay must be less than 6 months to be included in this total.
Transitional Housing includes two components:
- Exited TH project: This total reflects the number of clients who exited the Transitional Housing Program(s) during the report dates.
- Exited to Permanent Destination: This tallies the total number of clients exited from the program(s) who reported a permanent destination.
Drilldown functionality is available for this report. Drilling down on any count in the table will yield a list of clients who comprise that total. The information in the screenshot below will be available for each drilldown: